LIVINGROOM IS RECRUITING IN GUERNSEY - RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
Wednesday, 01 September 2021
LIVINGROOM IS RECRUITING FOR A LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR TO JOIN THEIR FAST-PACED GUERNSEY TEAM.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We work hard in a team-based culture to achieve exceptional results, with industry-leading technology and award-winning marketing strategies. It is desired that candidates will have an understanding of the property industry with a willingness to learn and grow within our culture of continuous training. The successful candidate should be passionate about what they do - with an outgoing personality and have a desire to provide the highest level of service to our clients.
- Promote and subsequently lease a property on behalf of the landlord
- Conduct property market appraisals through comparative market analysis
- Liaise with landlords to market their property in the most appropriate bespoke manner
- Work with the in-house Creative team to produce brochures, promotional information and other written material to market and advertise the property
- Provide landlords with feedback after viewings both verbally and in writing through our TVM CMS platform
- Respond to enquiries from potential applicants
- Viewing properties with applicants
- Determine applicants needs and ability to proceed in the best interests of the landlord
- Maintain regular contact with prospective applicants and update of all new listings
- Negotiate each lease of a property with fair and ethical business acumen
- Prepare paperwork including inventories for property transactions
- Liaise with all parties to ensure a smooth transaction
- Ensure due diligence from both parties is safely received and certified
- Ensure that the database is kept up-to-date at all times
As a Lettings Negotiator you will be expected to have experience of:-
- An understanding of the property industry
- Excellent local knowledge
- Office environments
- Excellent organisational and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Excellent time management skills, often working to tight and strict deadlines
- Serve the clients courteously, ensuring highest standards of customer satisfaction, is met at all times.
- Use your own initiative
- Experience of working as part of a team, working efficiently and effectively to support and meeting the objectives and targets of the business.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Please note a full driving license is essential.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Livingroom has been redefining the property market since 2006. In October 2018 Livingroom expanded into Jersey to become the one and only ‘Channel Island Estate Agent.’ Livingroom combines internationally recognised world-class marketing, a focus on client service and 200 years’ of group knowledge to best present its properties locally, nationally and internationally. We are not just another estate agent; we are an ethical, award-winning company bringing an inspired customer experience to the property market.
Friday 24th September 2021
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and Covering letter by email with salary expectations to Peter Harris, Group HR, email@example.com